6/17 Sox @ Astros, 7:10 CT

Cease career splits:

vs. teams > = .500: .861 OPS, 1.58 K/W,  125 OPS + (doesn't include today)

vs. teams < .500: .706 OPS, 2.73 K/W, 84 OPS +

OPS Allowed Good Teams (2 + Starts): Anaheim .953, Chicago .923, Cleveland .888, Minnesota 1.057 (WTF), NY Yankees .798

OPS Allowed Bad Teams (2 + Starts): Detroit .666, Kansas City .693, Texas .653, Cincinnati .353

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Cease career splits:

vs. teams > = .500: .861 OPS, 1.58 K/W,  125 OPS + (doesn't include today)

vs. teams < .500: .706 OPS, 2.73 K/W, 84 OPS +

OPS Allowed Good Teams (2 + Starts): Anaheim .953, Chicago .923, Cleveland .888, Minnesota 1.057 (WTF), NY Yankees .798

OPS Allowed Bad Teams (2 + Starts): Detroit .666, Kansas City .693, Texas .653, Cincinnati .353

Good teams don't chase his slider and curveball. He can't get away with bad fastball location against good hitters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Yermin is lost up there. He needs to be sent down and Burger or Sheets needs to be called up.

He just needs to be dfa. Yermin stans are the worst. Would rather see us lose then see that meatball positionless dude get dropped

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I bet these cheaters are up to their cheating ways

Always safe to assume with these asshats.

Bring in Danny Farquar...he'd figure out what they're doing now.

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Lol you guys just like him personally you can’t actually find a baseball argument for why he’s getting at bats now. I’ll wait 

You're arguing with yourself.  We all know he sucks now. We're just annoyed you keep repeating the same bs over and over.  

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Once Yermin gets demoted to AAA greydog will be heading to the futuresox subforum to pine for his demotion to AA

Nah I’ll be laughing at all the dudes who ate yermin up. This was so obvious how it was gonna end up. He’s uncoachable what did y’all expect 

Edited by Greydawgfan1

10 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Nah I’ll be laughing at all the dudes who ate yermin up. This was so obvious how it was gonna end up. He’s uncoachable what did y’all expect 

No wonder why they kept him in the minors. He has the potential but is a huge bust.

Edited by maloney.adam