6/17 Sox @ Astros, 7:10 CT

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Seeing Sox players fail isn't a good thing. You aren't a real fan if you take this much joy in it.

He isn’t a real Sox player. Dudes a 28 year old boneheaded out of shape catcher who doesn’t listen to coaches, doesn’t make adjustments and literally can’t play his only position.  So sorry I’m upset we waisted a dh postion on that load or garbage 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

He isn’t a real Sox player. Dudes a 28 year old boneheaded out of shape catcher who doesn’t listen to coaches, doesn’t make adjustments and literally can’t play his only position.  So sorry I’m upset we waisted a dh postion on that load or garbage 

We had a chance to sign Nelson Cruz in the offseason but hey JR didn’t want to spend more money. We probably wouldn’t be talking about this than.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

We had a chance to sign Nelson Cruz in the offseason but hey JR didn’t want to spend more money. We probably wouldn’t be talking about this than.

They also misjudged that Vaughn was MLB ready

32 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

It's a sad development. I love my Yerminator shirt but at this rate I'm gonna have to sock drawer it. 

I'd put him on the DL for a couple weeks. Have him not play at all. Maybe try to lose a few pounds while watching a lot of film. Just think when he returns, what if he hits like he did to START the season? Love Yermin but it's pretty obvious he's of no use right now. I wouldn't give up on him, I'd DL him for 2 weeks where he does nothing but work out. No BP or very little BP. Work out and watch tape. The guy is a .150 hitter the past month.

8 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Nah, doesn't work like that. Actively rooting for your own players to fail because they are boisterous and wear gold chains is just a trope.

It's garbage.  

The fact that you are enjoying it and bragging about it is all that needs to be said. Your "defense" of it is about as good as Yermins defense ironically. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nah, doesn't work like that. Actively rooting for your own players to fail because they are boisterous and wear gold chains is just a trope.

It's garbage.  

The fact that you are enjoying it and bragging about it is all that needs to be said. Your "defense" of it is about as good as Yermins defense ironically. 

That’s 100 percent not the reason I don’t like him because he’s a garbage player with a history of not taking direction, and being uncoachable.   I love when Timmy throws the bat or Lynn yells. The difference is they are useful. You trying to spin it like the at is 100 percent because you know he’s a shitty black hole too but won’t admit it