Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central

gusguyman

Just now, Harold's Leg Lift said:

This is some serious scoreboard watching on....June 18.   

I was more interested in watching the trainwreck that is the Pirates. 

Edited by chw42

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It's been pretty bad for a while. Nobody's hot right now to carry this offense.

Any time jose wants to get going consistently would be nice. I know it's not just him.  Just saying. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Richard Rodriguez threw all fastballs, 93-96 and got the save. I'm not sure how that's sustainable. 

Of course, the Orioles lose four in a row to CLE then are beating up on Toronto...

Well, actually surprised they went RHP to Bradley when they could have brought up Naylor...worked out, never like to load the bases intentionally in those situations, seems you always get WP, PB or HBP.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Of course, the Orioles lose four in a row to CLE then are beating up on Toronto...

Well, actually surprised they went RHP to Bradley when they could have brought up Naylor...worked out, never like to load the bases intentionally in those situations, seems you always get WP, PB or HBP.

Bradley's definitely been better than Naylor. But then again, it seems like Naylor gets weird clutch hits for them all the time. 

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I don't know if you noticed, but Toronto's been playing like crap since they hit 8 homers in Fenway.