Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central

gusguyman

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we get swept. 

Astros got something on Lynn, he had an 11 ERA against them last year. This was probably our best shot to win in this series and the offense blew it. 

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

0-2 with Bacon announcing haha

Tribes week ass loss too! That team is so dead! We just have to stay focused stay determined and wait for reinforcements!

I blame Beckham for how bad this team has looked. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why you had your worst defensive outfielder in right and not left no one knows.

Tony is a clueless old man that's why.  Dosen't matter the sox wouldn't score if they play another 9 innings.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

6 big runners left on early.  1 damn run.

The manager keeps ordering his team to make outs, either bunting or "hit" and running. Yermin, Yoan, Collins and others pegged by miles with this nonsense "strategery".  And fuck Shelley Duncan, his veterinarian friend and anyone else advising him to continue lowering White Sox win expectation with each and every asinine small ball play call.

They are facing a lefty tomorrow, their best chance to win in this series. Hopefully Tony won't fuck this one up as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Until they get serious about upgrading the lineup against RHP, this crap is going to continue happening.  Can’t keep hoping the starting pitching will throw shutouts every game.

They can’t just bank on Eloy & Robert to fix all their problems either.  We need a RF & 2B IMO.

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Astros got something on Lynn, he had an 11 ERA against them last year. This was probably our best shot to win in this series and the offense blew it. 

Yeah, like they knew what was coming...hmmmm

4 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Saw this coming when Grandal Left runner at 3rd in first inning

Bingo. 

He's infatuated with his phony OBP% stat that he refuses to attack early in the count.  All we needed was flyball contact.

I hate his game like no other player that's ever worn a Sox uniform.  Especially when accounting for what he's getting paid. 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

They can’t just bank on Eloy & Robert to fix all their problems either.  We need a RF & 2B IMO.

We'll see.  I don't have a whole lot of trust in this front office to make a right move at the moment.