6-19 GT: Sox @ Astros (6:15pm)

2 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Beginning of what game?  

we are keeping tabs who hits the GD thread first? Wowwwww maybe get a side job you freaking dork 

You live up to your name.  Sounds like ice cream that went bad, coming from a guy with a Bobby Cannavalle NJ accent.

Apparently I knew the Sox would be losing before the game even started.

OR OR OR

the Mon-Thursday night games start during WORK hours in China, so gamethreads aren’t exactly a priority, lol.

Edited by caulfield12

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

He's part of the miserable stooges on here. Alot of guys on here would be happy with 25 wins on the season and talking about the prospects in single A. Being miserable makes them happy. 

Yuppppp that makes sense. 

Ppl are so freakin weird man. Sit behind a keyboard criticizing and not showing yourself?! Lmaoooo sounds great

Just now, caulfield12 said:

There’s nothing to be miserable about.

We’re not playing well with a depleted roster and Moncada/Abreu going sideways.

The schedule gets substantially easier over the next month.

Being up on the Indians at least 2 1/2 after Hell Week isn’t bad.

But we’re not close to a World Series contender right now, either.

Have you been reading half the shit in this game threads? If this was a 16 game season then it would be a problem but people act like it on here. 1 series is 1 series. We'll see them in the playoffs. 

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

The healthy guys aren't hitting well either. Moncada is the only one over an .800 OPS, and it is .804. 

True.  Moncada and Abreu slumping lately.  Eloy would be a nice addition, but gotta be patient.

Just now, Baron said:

Have you been reading half the shit in this game threads? If this was a 16 game season then it would be a problem but people act like it on here. 1 series is 1 series. We'll see them in the playoffs. 

The problem is so what; if you can't beat them now, why do you think you can beat them later? Magic?

1 minute ago, Goober said:

The problem is so what; if you can't beat them now, why do you think you can beat them later? Magic?

So with that logic if the Bears lost to the Packers September 13th and play them in December they have zero chance? 

What are you suggesting? They lay down and go oh well it's all over we lost to these guys 4 months ago? 

Edited by Baron

3 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Yuppppp that makes sense. 

Ppl are so freakin weird man. Sit behind a keyboard criticizing and not showing yourself?! Lmaoooo sounds great

Not showing yourself?  Sure, let’s have a Zoom meeting!

We can only say positive things for the rest of the game thread.

Let’s see what amazing effect/impact that has on the team...certainly the good karma will result in a comeback, just like more fans praying for ND football than their opponents guarantees unbeaten seasons.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

I would ask if anybody wants a stream Link to the game but nobody wants to watch this train wreck 😂

Not sure if this was a coincidence, but had to replace my older laptop within a few days of accessing those pirate links.

Sticking with radio/ESPN radio app and watching the condensed game.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

So with that logic if the Bears lost to the Packers September 13th and play them in December they have zero chance? 

I don't think we match up well with them or TB. If the Yankees get healthy that won't be a fun matchup either. 

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

I don't think we match up well with them or TB. If the Yankees get healthy that won't be a fun matchup either. 

"Fun" isn't really relevant. I don't understand the notion of we lost to them 4 months ago we're fucked now. It's going to be a completely different team. 

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

There’s nothing to be miserable about.

We’re not playing well with a depleted roster and Moncada/Abreu going sideways.

The schedule gets substantially easier over the next month.

Being up on the Indians at least 2 1/2 after Hell Week isn’t bad.

But we’re not close to a World Series contender right now, either.

You are the most bullshit Sox fan I have ever even (read) *thank God I never met you* would’ve smacked Tatis outta you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1