6-19 GT: Sox @ Astros (6:15pm)

4 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

First of all what?! I would take your wife or anybody you are talking to on site old man. (Yes I’ll take that old lady laying next to you, she’s bored, nothing but Tatis action in bed gets stale) 

no you are just a b**** who needs smacked, or just get off the white Sox board. You are nothing but negative. 

Don’t be here celebrating in October you  dope……. Your wife can be though 

WTF?  Ncorgbl?

Sure, let’s bring up peoples’ wives, incel guy.  Personal attacks are apparently now encouraged.  It’s okay, nobody cares because this game is already a debacle as is.

But the guy with 670 posts living next to the Weavers in Idaho is qualified to make comments on White Sox fans.

Change your name many times?   Did you take out Liptak and assume his identity?

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, Baron said:

"Fun" isn't really relevant. I don't understand the notion of we lost to them 4 months ago we're fucked now. It's going to be a completely different team. 

I mean in general if the teams are healthy. Houston and TB have a ton of talent and playoff experience and victories. 

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

The problem is so what; if you can't beat them now, why do you think you can beat them later? Magic?

The Astros got their asses handed to them by Oakland in the regular season last year and had no problem beating the A's in the playoffs. October baseball is different.

• Like 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

I mean in general if the teams are healthy. Houston and TB have a ton of talent and playoff experience and victories. 

Oh well ofcourse. But when you get to the playoffs you need to beat them and gain experience. More of we'll see when we get there approach for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Baron said:

Oh well ofcourse. But when you get to the playoffs you need to beat them and gain experience. More of we'll see when we get there approach for me. 

I agree with this. That is my concern more than losing to them now. Especially trying to get Eloy and Robert back in the swing of things. Injuries suck. 

• Like 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

I agree with this. That is my concern more than losing to them now. Especially trying to get Eloy and Robert back in the swing of things. Injuries suck. 

For sure and whatever trades come. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

WTF?  Ncorgbl?

Sure, let’s bring up peoples’ wives, incel guy.  Personal attacks are apparently now encouraged.  It’s okay, nobody cares because this game is already a debacle as is.

But the guy with 670 posts living next to the Weavers in Idaho is qualified to make comments on White Sox fans.

Change your name many times?   Did you take out Liptak and assume his identity?

Lmaoooo old ass man typing ncorgbl….. imagine being that much of a loser lmaoooo

6 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

This series is pissing me off. I was not nearly this upset when the Yankees swept us. I absolutely HATE the Astros.

I would rather be a Cubs fan than Astros fan, that’s how much I despise these fucking cheaters

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

I saw some fans blaming TLR for Mercedes sucking. Couldn't it be more of that Mercedes isn't a very good baseball player? 

It could also be Tony isn’t a very good manager, at least in 2021 a decade removed from the game which changed drastically.

A good argument can be made that both aren’t the answer, at least at this point.

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

I saw some fans blaming TLR for Mercedes sucking. Couldn't it be more of that Mercedes isn't a very good baseball player? 

I think the blame on TLR now should be about doubling down on Mercedes as DH in the 5th spot, doing nothing, a rally killer and not protecting Abreu.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Remember when the Astros got swept by the Tigers? Slumps happen to even the best teams.

It’s not a slump though, we were playing over our heads. The holes in the lineup are going to sink this team if they don’t make some moves. 

injuries were just brutal this year, we have to do something now can’t wait until august for Eloy and Robert 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, T R U said:

It’s not a slump though, we were playing over our heads. The holes in the lineup are going to sink this team if they don’t make some moves. 

injuries were just brutal this year, we have to do something now can’t wait until august for Eloy and Robert 

What do you call Toro and Garcia playing better than Bregman the past 3 games? That shit happens in baseball. If we look this bad against the Pirates and Mariners next week I'll start really worrying.

I agree we need reinforcements, but it seems like our entire offense can't hit with RISP right now and I don't think that'll be the case for the rest of the year.

Edited by chw42