6-19 GT: Sox @ Astros (6:15pm)

10 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You should probably simmer down. You attacked Caulfield  1st and  brought his wive into it and then threatened him with physical harm. Some of that stuff is ban worthy not to mention the ageism.

Do you think my life will end if I get banned from here? Lol. 

you guys have allowed this clown to linger around for how long?! 

Right. Sorry we need our Tatis and Indian updates. 

Just now, wegner said:

Was driving and listening on radio earlier....was that Leury Garcia 3 pitch at bat with men on 2nd and 3rd as infuriating to watch as it sounded?

Yup. Swung at 3 balls, all curveballs. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Just following the game on MLB. com. Can someone explain to me why we're swinging 3-0 and all down 4 runs? 

TA almost got him and I doubt he was gonna get a better pitch to hit than that fastball. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

Do you think my life will end if I get banned from here? Lol. 

you guys have allowed this clown to linger around for how long?! 

Right. Sorry we need our Tatis and Indian updates. 

I assume you are here because you want to be here. If not I'm sure the mods can accommodate you.

Caulfield abides by the rules. Being negative or talking about other teams is not against the rules.

15 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Well, I guess we go back to beating up the bottom feeders like last season.

That's not a bad thing . All good teams do it. Just have to stay patient and wait for reinforcements while maintaining the lead in the Central and within shouting distance of the best record in the AL. They are already a strong team but with flaws . Fix some of the flaws and and wait for 2 of our best players to return and I really believe this team has a good shot at  getting to the World Series.

4 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I assume you are here because you want to be here. If not I'm sure the mods can accommodate you.

Caulfield abides by the rules. Being negative or talking about other teams is not against the rules.

Respect it 

Wow