6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Great offence vs no more sticky.  Or Houston just knows what’s coming. 

MLB doing their crackdown mid-season is going to do us no favors. I said this when they announced it. Pitching was carrying the offense for the past month. If we can't dominate on the mound we're maybe a decent team. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago..."hey Dad, why don't you relax and watch the Sox game."

I said "great idea"

Time for a beer.

I would've given Keuchel a huge ovation too if I was an Astros fan.  Thanks for crapping the bed Dallas.

7 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:

I want to see the SOX at full strength before making this hot take.  1/3 of their players are out...  Hard to win games against good teams missing 33% of your starters...  you can even argue they are missing more than that.

How long will they have to wait to have Jimenez and Robert back though? It is going to be some time before that happens. I want to see guys like Moncada, Anderson and Abreu play better. If they need the others to be healthy to get better, it’s going to be a while before they play better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

MLB doing their crackdown mid-season is going to do us no favors. I said this when they announced it. Pitching was carrying the offense for the past month. If we can't dominate on the mound we're maybe a decent team. 

Looming crackdown right before they face a hot Houston lineup makes it look even worse.