6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

22 minutes ago, wegner said:

I think I'd rather hear the damn Nationwide Jingle than this conversation about the history of the name James Gordon Beckham.

Why they want to remind us of a complete failure. What a nit wit. 

Just now, The Beast said:

It makes me wonder what really could help this team right now. Clearly they can’t play against the big boys without Robert, Jimenez and maybe Madrigal. Good god do they suck right now.

lol, what is this

the pitching has been worse than the offense BY FAR

The Sox starting pitching have held their own, even against high powered offense but suddenly they can't get these guys out? Something here is fishy. Thats not to say they aren't legitimately beating us but I have my doubts. The Sox offense has been putrid this series but our strength is our starting pitching...hmmmm...yeah, I went there, lol.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angel Hernandez said:

I guess all that's left to care for today is bullpen guys righting the ship and some of our lineup to hit. We still have the best manager of all time

Welcome to Soxtalk!

Edited by hi8is
PS: You suck, Angel.
  • Love 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Qualifications: Manager with recent postseason experience.

Ouch, that is excellent.

BTW, found Jungle Boogie at Binnys yesterday and am enjoying it now.

Terrific local beer...thanks for the suggestion.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Angel Hernandez said:

I've been on since start of the season. I just drop in every now and then.

Always exciting to have 2 of the worst umpires in the game following along in the gamethread.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

lol, what is this

the pitching has been worse than the offense BY FAR

What is what? Both are inconsistent right now and suck ass. Blame the pitching if you want, but the offense has been regressing for some time now. The pitching staff is getting hit hard this series but my god the offense and the defense really sucks and has been mediocre for a little while now. Some players have regressed since last year, namely Abreu. And Mercedes can go down to AAA for a while if he has an option rather than pretending to hit at this level. He is the king of regression and should teach it in a stats class.