6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just a ridiculously bad effort this series. Timmy been swinging all series like he’s never seen a breaking ball.

this team isn't nearly as mentally tough as I thought they were.  seems like every time the opponent scores first, the offense goes to the corner and pouts.  

also, this teams record when they don't hit HRs is EYE OPENING

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just a ridiculously bad effort this series. Timmy been swinging all series like he’s never seen a breaking ball.

I was listening on the radio earlier and it sounded like Timmy looked awful against McCullers fast ball as well....just an uglyl series.

I wanted 44-29 at the end of 31 games in 31 days. It’s 43-29 with one postponed. This series sucked, but with all the injuries, this was bound to happen eventually. Hopefully they get a couple good nights of sleep and then kick the Pirates around before another off day. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Vaughn against RHP, you know the result

should've never been the replacement for Eloy.  Not saying there was a trade option in spring training, but find out what you have with guys in AAA and let Vaughn learn in the minors. Vaughn looks 100% overmatched and not ready for the bigs, unless your projection for Vaughn is a platoon guy

1 minute ago, Dan of Steel said:

Ineptitude is one thing. 

This was shit effort, and they need to be lit up for it. What a garbage performance this week. Garbage. 

Make the whole lot of em take Greyhound to Pittsburgh 

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

The whole broadcast was basically a Q&A with Beckham, hosted by Benetti.

I hope he gets to celebrate some of his Fathers Day with Jet....and I never want to hear him in the booth again.  BTW I like him in pre and post game.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

should've never been the replacement for Eloy.  Not saying there was a trade option in spring training, but find out what you have with guys in AAA and let Vaughn learn in the minors. Vaughn looks 100% overmatched and not ready for the bigs, unless your projection for Vaughn is a platoon guy

Couldn’t afford Nelson Cruz

• Like 1