6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

50 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I don't think the front office is going to overreact over a 4 game stretch 

I wouldn’t call demoting Yermin or giving Sheets a shot an overreaction.  The offense has been struggling for longer than this brutal 4 game stretch.  Something needs to be done to shake it up.  

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I wouldn’t call demoting Yermin or giving Sheets a shot an overreaction.  The offense has been struggling for longer than this brutal 4 game stretch.  Something needs to be done to shake it up.  

Tnetennba, I'm sorry, but your track record with gamethreads has been horrendous. This was an ugly beatdown today. You must accept some blame for it. 

It pains me to do this, but...

YOURE-FIRED.jpg

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I don't think he or Jason is going on the road this year nor any of the crew that normally would accompany them. Sox cutting expenses.

Are you serious? With Covid lessening that'd be awful covering road games in the studio. I think they are going to the road games. Right?

9 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Nope and the Sox aren't the only team doing it either.

The radio team travels, but then again Jerry Reinsdorf doesn't own ESPN 1000, who is footing their travel expenses. WSCR is working to do the same for their radio team, but are held up due to the Cubs not hitting the 85% threshold (a threshold controlled by MLB owners).

Jerry has far more money than the folks who own ESPN 1000 to pay for his announcers to attend games live. Same with the other Team/RSN owners screwing over the folks paying crazy ass cable bills.

Baseball attendance: Declining

Cable TV Subscribers: Declining

World Series Viewers: Declining

reinsdorf.jpeg

"My formula is I charge you more, and give you less."