6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

After seeing the Sox against the Astros and Yankees I have no idea how anyone thinks this team is capable of winning anything other than the shitty ALC. 

I want to see the SOX at full strength before making this hot take.  1/3 of their players are out...  Hard to win games against good teams missing 33% of your starters...  you can even argue they are missing more than that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

After seeing the Sox against the Astros and Yankees I have no idea how anyone thinks this team is capable of winning anything other than the shitty ALC. 

This current roster isn’t.  What they need is  Eloy, Robert, Kopech and a lefty slugger added to the roster.  

• Like 2

Just now, pettie4sox said:

I want to see the SOX at full strength before making this hot take.  1/3 of their players are out...  Hard to win games against good teams missing 33% of your starters...  you can even argue they are missing more than that.

The SP is carrying this team and if that starts to slip just a little bit they might not even hold off Cleveland. 

1 minute ago, pettie4sox said:

dude their starting pitching has totally shit the bed, what does the offense have to do with that?  pitching lost this series outside of Rodons start