6/20 | Sox @ Astros | 1:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, caulfield12 said:

What happened?  Fired mid-game?

I wish he was...I have turned on a little bit of every one of the games in this series and Beckham's game analysis is worse than his ability to go after a pop up when a mound is in the way.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I wish he was...I have turned on a little bit of every one of the games in this series and Beckham's game analysis is worse than his ability to go after a pop up when a mound is in the way.

Beckham’s monotone is Ambien on steroids.  I may record him and play him back at night to help me go to sleep.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Will be interesting to see how much Correa, Story, Seager and Baez get in FA.

All with major flaws...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I think I'd rather hear the damn Nationwide Jingle than this conversation about the history of the name James Gordon Beckham.

He’s the CWS equivalent of Jordan Bohannon.  Will never go away.  Surprised Emilio Bonifacio’s not doing the game with him.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

He’s the CWS equivalent of Jordan Bohannon.  Will never go away.  Surprised Emilio Bonifacio’s not doing the game with him.

I hear the next time Stone needs a weekend off, they are bringing in Jose Paniagua

22 minutes ago, wegner said:

Good job by Brian there???  If I never hear Gordon Beckham call a game it will be too soon.

He’s been rough, and rather long winded today. 

Edited by Tnetennba

I've watched probably 4 innings of this entire series...and boy am I glad. Judging by the scores, looks like the injuries are finally catching up to the team with the offense. Has Houston just had like one big inning every game to seal the deal?