6/22 games

ron883

9 hours ago, ron883 said:

Solid day for the minors. 

Micker Adolfo 3-4 with 2 HRs

Yolbert 4-6 with 2 HR

Lenyn Sosa 3-4, 2B. 

Nice to see Sosa doing well. He's always does decently despite being young for his league. Do most of you still consider Micker a legit prospect?

I know many have written off Yolbert, but hopefully with him getting his first real taste of baseball since 2018 if you throw out the DSL, he is finally settling into a routine and comfortability.  He's actually had a really good last month especially.

7 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I know many have written off Yolbert, but hopefully with him getting his first real taste of baseball since 2018 if you throw out the DSL, he is finally settling into a routine and comfortability.  He's actually had a really good last month especially.

Trying to figure out what his future with this team is exactly. He is 24 already and Anderson is locked up for 3 more years (probably longer if the Sox want him and he's still good). Is it a backup infield role or trade bait, possibly in a 1-for-1 deal for a rental like Escobar or Galvis for 2B?

Edited by manbearpuig

Just now, manbearpuig said:

Trying to figure out what his future with this team is exactly. He is 24 already and Anderson is locked up for 3 more years (probably longer if the Sox want him and he's still good). Is it a backup infield role or trade bait?

Even if he peaks out at a back up IF that works for me.  I think Garcia is probably gone after this year, so a spot or two like that is probably open.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Why do we need saving with the greatest dynasty in history?

Because RF was our one major field position of weakness heading into the season?  

I’m confused why you are trying to connect dots that aren’t there.  What am I missing?