6/22 games

ron883

On 6/21/2021 at 4:39 PM, kitekrazy said:

Hate it when the whole organization has an off day,  I've slacked in watching the farm.  Instead of watching the Sox getting a beat down I tuned in to the minors. 

It's the worst. I liked when the games weren't all on the same days. 

Edited by ron883

Dalquist strikes out a batter in the 3rd on a high fastball, hits one with a pitch, and gets 2 fly outs. The fastball control comes and goes. Yanks it outside a bunch to righties. Feels like he is more comfortable with his slider? Throws it often for strikes.

Dalquist gets a strikeout on a nice slider to start the 4th. Then walks a batter, gets a groundout, and walks another batter. Finishes off the inning with a full count strikeout on the slider again. Fastball command still continues to elude him. According to the booth the fastball has been at 94. I imagine he's done now.

Solid day for the minors. 

Micker Adolfo 3-4 with 2 HRs

Yolbert 4-6 with 2 HR

Lenyn Sosa 3-4, 2B. 

Nice to see Sosa doing well. He's always does decently despite being young for his league. Do most of you still consider Micker a legit prospect?

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

Yolbert 4-6 with 2 HR

Lenyn Sosa 3-4, 2B. 

Nice to see Sosa doing well. He's always does decently despite being young for his league. Do most of you still consider Micker a legit prospect?

Man I still got Micker as the dark horse savior in RF this year maybe starting in August.  But damn he’s got some work to do- lotta strikeouts

So I was at the Dash game last night in Asheville.   This 94 year old park is the smallest park I have ever seen.   Some of the home runs would have been routine fly outs in many of the parks.   Regarding Cespedes, he was drilled at least two times during the game and he’s still hit less.   The team was down 9-0, but did fight back to tie game at 12.    

8 hours ago, ron883 said:

Yolbert 4-6 with 2 HR

Lenyn Sosa 3-4, 2B. 

He's a prospect but he's in a tough spot. He's out of options next year so he'll either be on the White Sox in the majors or no longer in the organization