Sox @ Pirates, 6/23, 11:35 CT

Frank has gotten a lot better over the years.  And compared to Beckham - I like it - he has brought a lot of energy to the broadcast.  Plus - who doesn't dig some one dog references.  Speaking of one dog - did anyone know he put up a 7 WAR in his first season with the Mets.  Never would have known.  

• Like 2

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Frank has gotten a lot better over the years.  And compared to Beckham - I like it - he has brought a lot of energy to the broadcast.  Plus - who doesn't dig some one dog references.  

Definitely.  When they first brought him on he was dry and quiet.  He has really found a comfort zone.

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Frank has gotten a lot better over the years.  And compared to Beckham - I like it - he has brought a lot of energy to the broadcast.  Plus - who doesn't dig some one dog references.  Speaking of one dog - did anyone know he put up a 7 WAR in his first season with the Mets.  Never would have known.  

I remember that first year with the Mets was crazy.  Didn't he have like 20 triples or something crazy like that.  His triples were always right on the line, either side

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

I remember that first year with the Mets was crazy.  Didn't he have like 20 triples or something crazy like that.  His triples were always right on the line, either side

He was a ton of fun to watch when he came over from STL.