Sox @ Pirates, 6/23, 11:35 CT

16 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Frank is awesome - never thought I would say that but I have to make a 2nd post. Hearing him deliver real insights and views is refreshing.  And than Tim did exactly what Frank was saying after that 1st pitch where he pulled open.  

Was just thinking the same thing. He and Jason have great chemistry also 

1 minute ago, Dizzy Sox said:

Yeah - the overall energy in the booth is awesome.  I have a feeling he'll be the guy that replaces stone whenever Stone is done. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dizzy Sox said:

Anyone who is willing to have a little fun fits well with Jason.  He has kind of a goofy personality, almost like he knows he is the luckiest guy on earth to be doing his job, so he lives it up every second.  A guy who is too serious or full of himself doesn't work with that.  Frank is Jason's equal for loving life.  This pair really could do this 150 times a year.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Frank is amazing 

Best clip ever: 

3 of the best to ever do it, regardless of what you think of Pete Rose and A-Rod. 

I grew up in the heart of Cub country, Frank (and my dad) are the reason I'm a Sox fan. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Speaking of 75 feet short, do you think Moncada is ever going to get his power back? This was something I was concerned about last year when he got covid. 

Damn good question. He is a slap hitter right now

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Speaking of 75 feet short, do you think Moncada is ever going to get his power back? This was something I was concerned about last year when he got covid. 

He’s given me no reason to think it’s ever going to be the same as it was.  Between the deadened ball and whatever his current ailment of the week is, he just doesn’t hit the ball as long and hard as he used to. Doesn’t also help that he has less power from the right side than Madrigal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s given me no reason to think it’s ever going to be the same as it was.  Between the deadened ball and whatever his current ailment of the week is, he just doesn’t hit the ball as long and hard as he used to. Doesn’t also help that he has less power from the right side than Madrigal.

He had power from the right side in 2019. It sucks that he had his career altered like that. 

I think he has to walk like he has this year in order to have value if he's hitting 10 HRs. 

Edited by Jack Parkman