Sox @ Pirates, 6/23, 11:35 CT

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

You nailed it - the two of them together sound like 2 people just playing with house money and having a blast. Guys that really appreciate how lucky and blessed they are to do what they do and they genuinely seem to just have dynamic chemistry.  

Has Jason worked with Paciorek?  That could be fun.

12 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Thank you. I checked the score after reading the thread. Was surprised it was actually a tie game based off the reactions here.

Thsi - Cease had a bad error - but outside of that has looked pretty darn good.  So a bunch of sky of falling crybabies who are even worse because they are on a 5 game losing streak.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Gotta figure out these double plays.  Had quite a few of late they looked sloppy on.

I'm sure once Tony gets them playing the right way and gets them around his HOF coaching and acumen they'll be fine

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

ERA+ of 110 in 2020, ERA+ of 105 coming into today in 2021. Someone who's young, affordable and above league average the last two years, I guess I don't see the impetus for us to move him at all.

Cause you see the long-term - including fact that if you take away that one bad start its even better.  His stuff is good and he's developed a changeup that looks extremely promising.  

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Cause you see the long-term - including fact that if you take away that one bad start its even better.  His stuff is good and he's developed a changeup that looks extremely promising.  

There is zero chance with the way this roster is made up, that I am trading Dylan Cease, without it being an insanely unbalanced deal.  He comes with long term and cheap control and an 80 arm.  If you deal him, you are giving away something big.

• Like 1