AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

14 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Are we stunned into silence with the win?

Decent outing by Cease.

Grandal is Great again.

Bummer really stepped up.

Hendriks was good, especially considering he hadn't had a save opportunity in a while.

No drama in a win.

13 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Other than the win not really much encouraging today honestly.  Some of these guys -- cough, cough, Abreu -- really need to start producing.

I really haven't seen Jose this worn down. He looks slow and sluggish at the plate. You have to wonder if him getting COVID before spring training might have something to do with it. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I think it's being 34.

I don't think you go from hitting like he did last year to being what he is right now in just 7 months. Plus he actually looked pretty good in May until that day he couldn't touch Skubal's fastball. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I don't think you go from hitting like he did last year to being what he is right now in just 7 months. Plus he actually looked pretty good in May until that day he couldn't touch Skubal's fastball. 

short season helped the older guys imo.  please you start to fall off much faster after 33 imo. going from 28-33, eh, but going from 33-37 is a faster fall off.  Hopefully he can turn it around but he looks old.

1 hour ago, chw42 said:

He needs a day or two on the bench whether he wants it or not IMO.