Mariners @ Sox, 6/25, 7:10 PM CT

1 hour ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

We have Kikuchi vs. Rodon as the pitching matchup on re-opening day. It will be nice to see a packed stadium after all this time. Go Sox!

It should be the biggest crowd of the season, but the outfield sections are the only ones showing a near sellout. People want to join in on the beer snake action!

Tickets left throughout the remainder of the lower bowl (upper portion of sections, and a few entire sections in the corners), club seats and a shit load of tickets available in the upper deck tickets for those interested in attending the game tonight.

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/tickets

Happy for those choosing and able to attend.

Weather all weekend looks shitty.  Hopefully they can get the games in.  Tonight's game looks safe, if we believe the forecast.

It will be nice to see the stadium packed again.

Hopefully the bats come to life after being pretty quiet on the road trip.

Go Sox!

7 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It’s already sold out or just lower bowl and bleachers?

Lol just quoting others. Half the people still don't want to be around crowds and it's raining all day. 

I always use the National Weather Service site, they have hour by hour graphs and solid radar projections over the following hour, but slow to load.

Was nice when Meigs Field had a station for downtown/Sox weather, but after Daley destroyed that option, so I use Midway for Sox games and beyond Lake Effect wind/rain/temp drops works well.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.88403000000005&lon=-87.69657999999998

Accuweather's radar is easier to load on the phone. goes 1 1/2 hours into the future for projected rain, so I use this on the go.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/chicago/60608/weather-radar/348308

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pcq said:

Perfect weather SRO can't wait!!!!

I will be tailgating in my RV in the owner's lot with Gordy. Handing out Macy Gray flags. Might be a domed game?

(These comments have not been edited or reviewed for accuracy)

flag_mg_im-355759.jpg

7 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Chances we see any notable roster moves today?  It seems so obvious to shake things up, but I am not expecting it.,  

Jace Fry's rehab time is just about up, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a little shuffle

25 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Chances we see any notable roster moves today?  It seems so obvious to shake things up, but I am not expecting it.,  

Considering all of the back up quarterbacks played at Charlotte yesterday, I wouldn't expect to see a Burger or Sheets for sure.

1 minute ago, Blackout Friday said:

Is it gonna piss down there or what?

Looks like rain is about to stop and not start again until after midnight. Should start on time and get it in if the forecast is remotely accurate.