GT 6/27 G1: Mariners @ SOX

2 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

The sox should sell. I'm serious and I don't care about the beating I'll get for that comment. 

Yeah well there's a reason your not associated with any major league team. It's because your not very smart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Yeah well there's a reason your not associated with any major league team. It's because your not very smart. 

Then put me on ignore then. I highly doubt you talk to random people to their face like you do on here.

Edited by Sox80
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Sox80 said:

Then put on ignore then. I highly doubt you talk to random people to their face like you do on here.

You just said you don't care about the blasting your about to get for that dumb comment. Doesn't seem to be the case. 

6 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Twins are going to get right back into this thing, im worried about them again.

They’re still 10 games back. They sweep the Sox, maybe be a tad concerned. They’re not an issue right now. 

7 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

i mean it was a nice catch.. but again we got no one on this team that can hit the ball over the fucking fence.

this is the big leagues and thats not acceptable.

We have a couple, one of whom we decided to use a pinch runner rather than a pinch hitter.  I can’t even begin to understand the thought process there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

This is a talent issue right now.  Every lineup is basically a split-squad caliber lineup.  It does suck when our manager makes dumb decisions that hurt their ability to win.

Of course it's a talent issue. 

Hanh built a great, but thin roster. However, as I've said before....I don't know a ton of teams that are built to "withstand" basically season-injuries from 3 offensive starters (two of which were being counted on as top contributors) and still be holding down 1st place. 

This team is in a bad spot right now. And I'm coming around to the idea of acting now instead of waiting. I didn't think it would get this bad. It has. If they play this way against the Twins, it could get really hairy. 

Collins is not that much faster than Grandal.  Need to have had Colins pinch hit for Yermin as we needed a lefty bat against the righty reliever. This game came down to Hendricks going to the slider instead of blowing Tramell away with an outside fastball.  Got out homered again by the Mariners.

• Like 2

Just now, hankchifan said:

Collins is not that much faster than Grandal.  Need to have had Colins pinch hit for Yermin as we needed a lefty bat against the righty reliever. This game came down to Hendricks going to the slider instead of blowing Tramell away with an outside fastball.  Got out homered again by the Mariners.

That would be disrespectful to Yermin.

• Haha 1

Just now, Baron said:

You just said you don't care about the blasting your about to get for that dumb comment. Doesn't seem to be the case. 

I don't care if you disagree.  Find it funny with your prick attitude towards a lot of posters on here. I'm done with it.  Moving along. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We have a couple, one of whom we decided to use a pinch runner rather than a pinch hitter.  I can’t even begin to understand the thought process there.

Is Collins that much faster than Grandal in the first place?  We could have used Grandal in extras if that was the case.