GT 6/27 G1: Mariners @ SOX

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Sox are gonna piss away a 6+ game lead on Cleveland lol, some people should lose their job when it happens

Don't forget the Indians have no starting rotation. What's gonna happen when they're all back in a month?

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Splendid

I just looked at the radar on weather.com and it looks like they may not be able to resume the game until after 7 pm. 

I'd imagine this is going to be called. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I just looked at the radar on weather.com and it looks like they may not be able to resume the game until after 7 pm. 

Oh great now we gotta watch this bullpen pitch 6 innings.

3 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Did anyone on the Sox have the prescience to look at a damned forecast and consider whether a situation where we wasted lance start on 2 or 3 innings of rain-ball was a good idea?

The concessions and parking revenue though.

4 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Did anyone on the Sox have the prescience to look at a damned forecast and consider whether a situation where we wasted lance start on 2 or 3 innings of rain-ball was a good idea?

Literally all you had to do was look up at the sky and know today just wasn't the day.  It's been dark and dreary basically the entire day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Literally all you had to do was look up at the sky and know today just wasn't the day.  It's been dark and dreary basically the entire day.

And with how dangerous the conditions were for fans coming to the game, it’s just a slap in the face 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

There are a few of those now. Not to be political, but I wonder if enhanced unemployment has anything to do with it. Probably not, buy maybe the city gave them 100% capacity with no vendors as their best option.

They have to come back eventually. That is a big revenue hit.

There was a severe lack of shortage of workers even at 60%.  Last night seemed okay though.