GT 6/27 G1: Mariners @ SOX

51 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Sox are gonna piss away a 6+ game lead on Cleveland lol, some people should lose their job when it happens

If the ‘05 Sox lost on 9/23 & 9/24 to piss away a 15 game on Cleveland, should people have lost their jobs when it happened? Sox went 17-3 from 9/25 forward to win the WS. 

1 minute ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

If the ‘05 Sox lost on 9/23 & 9/24 to piss away a 15 game on Cleveland, should people have lost their jobs when it happened? Sox went 17-3 from 9/25 forward to win the WS. 

Yes. If they blew that lead and missed the playoffs entirely heads should have rolled. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Weather guy on ESPN said they should be back on field by 4:30.  If they called the game people would be pissed they called it so early.  Not sure Lynn comes back out but whatever. 

not sure what radar that guy is looking at... because i see rain for a a few more hours

• Like 1

I keep checking the TV periodically for updates and now I can't get that Hangin with the Hurt song out of my head.

Cleaning out the garage tomorrow  and I know I'm going to be asked "what is that you are singing?"

So if they cancel this game will the 3 innings just be scrapped and 7 inning little league double header tomorrow? Or resume where they left off tomorrow and then play a full 9 inning mlb game for the 2nd?