Sheets Returning (Per WSD)

Chicago White Sox

Might as well bring Burger up here too honestly. Its practically a AAA team up here now anyways and Abrue needs to rest and may be out a week or two. Sheets and Burger could infuse some much needed life in this lineup. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I've looked at the forecast and I believe there is a doubleheader tomorrow.

So if tonight’s game gets pushed to two 7’s tomorrow, what happens with my tickets for tomorrow’s game(s)?  If it’s a split DH, I assume they’re only good for game #2.  If it’s a true DH, I’m guessing we can go to both?  Oh help, Soxtalk for I am not worthy.  😁

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

So if tonight’s game gets pushed to two 7’s tomorrow, what happens with my tickets for tomorrow’s game(s)?  If it’s a split DH, I assume they’re only good for game #2.  If it’s a true DH, I’m guessing we can go to both?  Oh help, Soxtalk for I am not worthy.  😁

from what i can see tomorrow same forecast as tonight...

34 minutes ago, JTB said:

Things are supposed to quiet down after sunset, so they’ll play. If for some reason it stays bad and they don’t play, chances are they won’t play the doubleheader tomorrow because the Twins come back again and the rainy pattern is still around the next couple days. 

edit: well they postponed it, so your tickets will have to be exchanged for a different game.

Edited by flavum