GT 6/29 Twins @ White Sox

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I'm sure one of AAA guys can do better than a 513 OPS that he's sporting in June. I love Jose, but it's clear he needs a week or so off. 

he might do good with some time off... but there are no options worth a shit on the bench.

Edited by harkness99

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I think Tony will stick Hamilton out in CF because it's a defensive upgrade over Goodwin. And yeah, I forgot that Gio is pitching to Collins at C, Grandal at 1B and Abreu at DH.

There you go just like I said Vaughn, Goodwin and Sheets is the starting OF L to R.

6 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

I'm sure one of AAA guys can do better than a 513 OPS that he's sporting in June. I love Jose, but it's clear he needs a week or so off. 

Yeah I think he should take 10 days off to. If they don't do it now, having him start a 10-day IL stint on July 6th would make him miss only 5 games (All-Star break would be last 4 days) and have him back for a 3-game series against the Astros).

1 minute ago, Moncada said:

Eloy

Robert

Madrigal

Moncada

Thats half of a stellar lineup that we are missing.  

Yep.  Remains rather remarkable the Sox are where they are, last 10 days or so be damned.  

Just need to play .500 or so ball until the ASG and buy another couple weeks of Robert/Eloy recovery.  

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yep.  Remains rather remarkable the Sox are where they are, last 10 days or so be damned.  

Just need to play .500 or so ball until the ASG and buy another couple weeks of Robert/Eloy recovery.  

It helps that Cleveland's pitching staff has been decimated like our power guys. Division is ugly right now.

2 hours ago, HOFHurt35 said:

A guy at the game the other day put it best, Moncada is a grape.  

Always something. 

Meanwhile Abreu takes a 96 MPH gunshot to the knee, "I'm good.  Let's go skip. "

If he'd kept the left foot off the ground instead of planting it before impact he'd have saved himself a lot of pain.  Tough guy.  Leader.  Sorry to say, his current performance is killing the team.  All the core position players could have the same said about them.