GT 6/29 Twins @ White Sox

3 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

I was against it for a while…but Vaughn has to go down. He’s brining little to no value at this point. That pitch should have been 10 rows deep 

He’s swinging like someone with absolutely no confidence. Send him to AAA to see if he can even hit RHP there.

• Like 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Watching these games with this lineup is like Portuguese water torture...even when we get a lead, you have to worry about the bullpen or defense self-destructing.

What distinguishes Portuguese water torture from water torture originating in other countries?

What happened to Lucas' crazy screw ball change up he threw against the Angels on opening day? I think he threw it a few times against Seattle then we never saw it again. Was it rough on his arm or something?

5 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

I was against it for a while…but Vaughn has to go down. He’s brining little to no value at this point. That pitch should have been 10 rows deep 

You realize pretty much everyone in the lineup is doing the same damn thing? 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s swinging like someone with absolutely no confidence. Send him to AAA to see if he can even hit RHP there.

If he can't hit RHP in Charlotte, he may not be able to hit it anywhere. That park is made to make hitters look good.