GT 6/29 Twins @ White Sox

Twins have given Sox fans so much PTSD they refuse to agree or accept that the Twins suck. They suck. The loud sound you hear when the Twins play isn't Nelson Cruz, it's the opposing teams hitters smashing Twins pitching.

Benetti is a dope constantly saying he's worried about the twins. The twins suck.

8 minutes ago, YourWhatHurts said:

This is why I want us to get Soria and Detwiler so badly.  They should be so cheap.  Just take on the salary and leave a turd on a shingle and that deal is done.

We can't even take out the garbage properly.  Foster and Marshall both, you call on the garbage man, they pick up the can and dump it all over the road, then light it on fire and drive away.  If you saw the Waste Management guy do that you'd call the company and have the guy gone.  But TLR keeps running this shit out there.  Damn it.

Soria has been garbage this year

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

And overrated Mendick. The early consensus around here was Mendick was fine and we needed a RF . I preferred Escobar but admitted that we needed both and relief pitching.

Yes, yes and yes to all 3

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Twins have given Sox fans so much PTSD they refuse to agree or accept that the Twins suck. They suck. The loud sound you hear when the Twins play isn't Nelson Cruz, it's the opposing teams hitters smashing Twins pitching.

Benetti is a dope constantly saying he's worried about the twins. The twins suck.

They can hit and Sox are scuffling to hit. Whoever this pitcher is is baffling the White Sox and the Twins are hitting the ball hard all night. 

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Would like to see Hamilton in defensively to end the game, shift Goodwin to RF.

If Sheets reaches I'd be shocked if Hamilton doesn't pinch run. Hamilton might even pinch hit.