GT 6/29 Twins @ White Sox

Just now, harkness99 said:

he hung that silder right in the middle of the plate... 

Not sure why they were so adamant on throwing slider there. Kiriloff was so behind his fastball. 

20 minutes ago, chw42 said:

How is it that we can have a 5 or 6 run lead in a game and always end up with the game on the line in the 9th? 

Almost the entire bullpen has regressed this year. They are by far the most underperformed group on the team this season.

2 hours ago, ron883 said:

Hamilton needs to be in CF with Goodwin in RF with that big lead. They don't score any runs there if TLR makes those moves. 

Entirely speculation and Hamilton did go in as a defensive replacement. This bashing of LaRussa is getting ridiculous 

1 hour ago, harkness99 said:

he hung that silder right in the middle of the plate... 

Got away with it.  Nice pitch but needs to be used as a bait pitch, not centered.  When he's all 4 seamers, like in April, they're looking for it and hit it.  I guess Burr moves up on the pecking order.  Or did everyone else move down?

• Like 1

Just now, Stinky Stanky said:

Got away with it.  Nice pitch but needs to be used as a bait pitch, not centered.  When he's all 4 seamers, like in April, they're looking for it and hit it.  I guess Burr moves up on the pecking order.  Or did everyone else move down?

Yeah his slider really should be a show me pitch. Throw it maybe 2 times an AB to either make the hitter think about it or as a wipe out if they're cheating fastball. 

27 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Entirely speculation and Hamilton did go in as a defensive replacement. This bashing of LaRussa is getting ridiculous 

Goodwin makes the catch in RF that Sheets missed and Hamilton makes the catch in CF that Goodwin missed. No doubt about it. 

Edited by ron883

10 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

****! I had tickets to tonight’s game and made other plans after reading here the game was postponed. Went on this site after I got home and was confused AF. Missed a 7-6 thriller too...I’m so pissed! 

@knightni owes you tickets imo