Moncada 

Abreu dh

Yaz 1b

Collins  catcher

Goodwin lf

Sheets rf

Leury 2b

Hamilton cf

I don't think Vaughn will be sitting or Hamilton starting against RHP. 

26 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

This is like the third time i've entered this thread and saw this post and groaned to myself about another PPD. 

yeah i think reopening postponed gamethreads is not a very good idea. I legit thought tonight was postponed for a while until i reentered the thread and looked at the timestamp.

22 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You guys think Hamilton is going to play OF ? Remember it was said he would only hit RH when he came back and the Twins starter is RH. If Hamilton is terrible against RHP hitting LH  you think he's going to play against them hitting RH ? I mean he could because can it actually be much worse than him hitting lefty ?

But I'm looking at Vaughn ,Goodwin and Sheets from L to R.

I do only because I think that OF of Vaughn Goodwin Sheets is terrible.

9 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

yeah i think reopening postponed gamethreads is not a very good idea. I legit thought tonight was postponed for a while until i reentered the thread and looked at the timestamp.

I think the admin could've hidden that post if he realized it was there. It probably should be. I would have if I could've but I can only edit the title and opening post as the thread starter.

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You guys think Hamilton is going to play OF ? Remember it was said he would only hit RH when he came back and the Twins starter is RH. If Hamilton is terrible against RHP hitting LH  you think he's going to play against them hitting RH ? I mean he could because can it actually be much worse than him hitting lefty ?

But I'm looking at Vaughn ,Goodwin and Sheets from L to R.

I think Tony will stick Hamilton out in CF because it's a defensive upgrade over Goodwin. And yeah, I forgot that Gio is pitching to Collins at C, Grandal at 1B and Abreu at DH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

He is pretty obviously tweeked somewhere.  Giving him a couple of days is fine by me.

To be fair, Moncada is always tweaked somewhere. But yeah, I guess.  Would rather give Abreu a breather - Moncada just sat out for a few days not too long ago.  BUt if he needs another day, he needs another day.  

9 minutes ago, Moncada said:

3 MLB hitters (Timmy, Abreu, Grandal)

2 potential raw MLB hitters (Vaughn and Sheets)

4 AAA hitters (Goodwin, Collins, Garcia, Mendick)

Top notch lineup there 🤣

Collins fits into the category of MLB platoon hitters.

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Collins fits into the category of MLB platoon hitters.

He's a top 3/4 hitter on the team against RHP this year. His overall numbers just look much worse because he starts against the majority of LHP that we face

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

He's a top 3/4 hitter on the team against RHP this year. His overall numbers just look much worse because he starts against the majority of LHP that we face

Right now, with the game on the line vs RHP, I'd feel better about Collins at the plate than even Abreu or Anderson.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

To be fair, Moncada is always tweaked somewhere. But yeah, I guess.  Would rather give Abreu a breather - Moncada just sat out for a few days not too long ago.  BUt if he needs another day, he needs another day.  

There it is

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

A guy at the game the other day put it best, Moncada is a grape.  

Always something. 

Meanwhile Abreu takes a 96 MPH gunshot to the knee, "I'm good.  Let's go skip. "

Yeah I love Abreu battling through all these injuries and contributing nothing on offense because of it. 

• Like 4