Giolito has thoughts about Donaldsons comments

Heads22

Just now, brijames1957 said:

Never f with crazy. Be it a woman or a man. You will never win and it will only end badly. Gio should of just said next question when asked about Donaldson's actions.

I know it is hard not to respond but you will never win vs crazy.

As my old man says, don’t get in a pissing match with a skunk. 

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Oh yeah because an adult didn't want to get in an altercation in a parking lot with a lunatic and took the high road. Good for Gio, nothing good would have happened if it went further

I'm not saying he should have fought anyone, relax.

Giolito told the guy to come say it to his face and he's claiming he did and Giolito was speechless.

I agree Giolito shouldn't be getting in a fist fight with Donaldson. This is highly entertaining and I'm here for it!

13 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

What's funny is Donaldson is the kind of guy we would probably fall in love with if he were on the Sox.....passionate, talks shit, pretty damn good player.  In fact, he and Gio would probably be good buddies if they were on the same roster.

Absolutely. 

19 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

What's funny is Donaldson is the kind of guy we would probably fall in love with if he were on the Sox.....passionate, talks shit, pretty damn good player.  In fact, he and Gio would probably be good buddies if they were on the same roster.

And someone else with a brain!!!

51 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

I’m inclined to believe the truth is somewhere in the middle of what Rick and Joshua are claiming. If someone could make notes of Ozzie on the pregame it would be appreciated. 

I call bullshit with Josh. He probably went out there to confront him, but probably didn't talk shit. Gio didn't have much to say because Josh was probably sucking up. As the alternative could have ended in him being arrested or suspended by MLB. 

53 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

See AJ, Carl Everett or even Aaron Rowand.

• Thanks 1