Giolito has thoughts about Donaldsons comments

Heads22

Donaldson is a douche and we don’t need our ace getting in parking lot brawls or any of our remaining good players injured by retaliatory inside fastballs. Everyone needs to move TF on, and that is precisely what the Sox will do. Make it hurt with another W and a 13.5 game lead. 

Edited by ChiSox59

I hope this crap from Donaldson fires up our team to really kick their ass tonight. Im looking forward to our fan's reaction when he gets in the batter box. And yes I'm old fashioned and would love to see Josh get nailed in the ass with a fast ball

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Melton1972 said:

I hope this crap from Donaldson fires up our team to really kick their ass tonight. Im looking forward to our fan's reaction when he gets in the batter box. And yes I'm old fashioned and would love to see Josh get nailed in the ass with a fast ball

Careful, we have soft mods who say we can't wish for this. Even though it's been in the game forever. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I mean, Rick wasn't there either.

Yeah, having Daddy fight your battles on Twitter is a pretty pathetic look.  Lucas should keep his mouth shut and direct his focus on commanding a 3rd pitch.  

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Why the hate and venom for Lucas? Because Donaldson claims he confronted Lucas in the parking lot?

Because now we automatically know he was cheating without any proof?

This is stupid. 

Well, the several hundred rpm drop in spin rate starting last week is pretty compeling.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Well, the several hundred rpm drop in spin rate starting last week is pretty compeling.

Well if thats the case then let it play out. This is a very small sample size and right around the time where many pitchers have dead arm periods.

By no means am I saying that Lucas may not have used the sticky stuff but need more sample size if we are going to make assumptions 

7 minutes ago, JoeCredeYes said:

Yeah, having Daddy fight your battles on Twitter is a pretty pathetic look.  Lucas should keep his mouth shut and direct his focus on commanding a 3rd pitch.  

He really shouldn’t have escalated. At the same time it doesn’t matter. But now Donaldson is sort of dictating the confrontation. It’s simply ill advised to escalate. Especially since JD wasn’t wrong in the first place. Thats a weak platform for Lucas to step out on.

• Like 1

Just now, Chick Mercedes said:

He really shouldn’t have escalated. At the same time it doesn’t matter. But now Donaldson is sort of dictating the confrontation. It’s simply ill advised to escalate. Especially since JD wasn’t wrong in the first place. Thats a weak platform for Lucas to step out on.

Yeah totally agree. I mean frankly as a fan this is kinda fun as I've despised the Twins since like 1999 and would gladly like some more fodder to feed my irrational hatred for Minnesota Twins colored laundry.  Now is the time to just shut up and beat their asses on the field.

7 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

What was missing from Gio’s initial response to JD was the denial. He never addressed whether it was ever used, but instead focused on JD’s character. It’s an easy distraction for the media and fans. Some people here need to step away from the fandom and look at the outside prospective. JD is a punk; but is he wrong? I’d say no

• Like 3

13 hours ago, hogan873 said:

I don't know if there's a more unlikeable player in baseball than Donaldson.  He always seems to have some smart ass thing to say or some dumbass gesture he has to make.  Remember the whistle-blowing imitation a few years ago?  Getting thrown out of a game for showing up the umpire after hitting a home run?  Just being an ass at all times.

He seems like a "me first" guy rather than being an ass for his team.

also when he kicked dirt all over home plate to show up the HP ump

2 hours ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

What's funny is Donaldson is the kind of guy we would probably fall in love with if he were on the Sox.....passionate, talks shit, pretty damn good player.  In fact, he and Gio would probably be good buddies if they were on the same roster.

When he's on the other team, you hate him. When he's on your team, you hate him less.