Giolito has thoughts about Donaldsons comments

Heads22

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Ozzie insinuated in pre game show that Donaldson needs to be careful with him playing his clean image stuff because he went from nothing to hitting 50 Homer's and now being hurt all the time. 

MLB network and ESPN loves this. Meanwhile Instead of Santiago being the public face of doctoring the baseball, Giolito is nudging him over saying me too. This would have all been forgotten if Giolito left it alone. Ozzie should stop as well. I love him like a brother or a cousin, but he is repeating the tactical errors here.

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

Why the hate and venom for Lucas? Because Donaldson claims he confronted Lucas in the parking lot?

Because now we automatically know he was cheating without any proof?

This is stupid. 

There is a decent chance that Josh himself is using something,  as well as Cruz. He's also ignoring that his own starting pitcher has seen his stuff fall apart.  If Donaldson wants to clean up the game, he should start in his own fucking clubhouse.  

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, gogowsox said:

Not for beaning the guy cuz striking his ass out on a weakass swing was sooooooo much more invigorating 😈

Welcome to Soxtalk!

( we don’t use emojis, K? )

👍

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Josh Donaldson in the parking lot tonight 

tenor.gif

His pitcher teammates were probably doing the same thing when he brought up all the cheating pitchers have been up to. Like dude, you know your teammates have been doing this shit all along right?

• Fire 2

16 hours ago, chw42 said:

There's a difference between pimping a homer and saying the pitcher on the opposing team isn't cheating anymore. One is accepted and the other one is attacking a person's integrity. 

It's all the same from my perspective and I don't have a problem with either.

You can't be the team that cheers Hendricks' histrionics and then get upset about minor incivilities from other teams.  

1 hour ago, Superstar Lamar said:

It's all the same from my perspective and I don't have a problem with either.

You can't be the team that cheers Hendricks' histrionics and then get upset about minor incivilities from other teams.  

Celebrating hitting a run of the mill home run and accusing a player of habitual cheating are the same to you?  Really?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I want to personally thank Josh Donaldson for being a dumbass who doesn't know when to STFU and play baseball. 

Exactly and he has been on teams for years whose pitching staff benefitted form cheating. He kept quiet because they were winning. Now that he is losing badly and his ego is bruised, he acts like a self-righteous toddler. That's being a hypocrite. That's the argument Twins fans and the media are missing.