GT 6/30 Twins @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

2 minutes ago, mqr said:

Assuming he comes back fine, having him miss time so as to not bump against an innings limit later isn’t so bad

I hear where you're coming from, but I feel like that first inning back for pitchers is usually a high-energy thing where they're wound tight. Get the jitters out of the way now before it matters. But end of the day, it's just one inning and he'll be just fine, do or don't. Not the biggest concern in the grand scheme.

The Twins are having Colome throw his 4 seam fastball a lot more. I wonder if this change was made prior to him sucking early in the season or after. 

Edited by chw42

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Tigers now up 3-1 on Cleveland

We're gonna need help from Detroit. Houston is about to get swept by Baltimore at home and they're playing in Cleveland tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Our win probability is actually 100%. Which I think means no team has ever come back down 11 runs with 9 outs left. 

That would be incorrect. I remember a Cleveland/Seattle game several years ago where I believe Cleveland scored 3, 4, 5 in the last three innings to erase a 12 run lead and ended up winning the game. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

We're gonna need help from Detroit. Houston is about to get swept by Baltimore at home and they're playing in Cleveland tomorrow.

Just our luck. Houston gets red hot going into our series, and is ice-cold going into the one with Cleveland.