GT 6/30 Twins @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

oh god they threw it back on the field again ☹️

Ok I'm gonna blame the lockdown but this shit has got to stop.

It's a souvenir...give it to a kid if you don't want it....plus we are up 9 runs!!!!

Edited by wegner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

oh god they threw it back on the field again ☹️

What are they doing??? Throw it on the concourse if you must. Why copy the Cubs? Keep the damn ball or throw it on concourse.

• Like 2

Just now, ron883 said:

Do people still think Cease sucks? I feel like whenever he has a bad start certain people start trashing him. 

He's a high ceiling/low floor pitcher. Sometimes he'll look like Gerrit Cole and other times he doesn't know where any pitch he throws is going. Once he finds consistency in his control he'll be a really good pitcher. But right now he's more of a wild card and that's fine. He's a young pitcher and young pitchers are wildly inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Do people still think Cease sucks? I feel like whenever he has a bad start certain people start trashing him. 

Guy's just a few games over a season of starts to his name total, and is looking pretty good this season.  Some people aren't patient at all.  He was projected as our #5 starter...gmab.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Who gives a shit really? It doesn't bother me at all.

After this past year I just want people to have fun. It annoys me only when they take so long to throw it back it slows he game down.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

About damn time this team starting smashing!

It’s great seeing all the fly balls including several big flys being hit tonight.  That is what is needed at GRF.  We can’t afford to continue getting out homered at GRF.

2 minutes ago, TheBlackSox8 said:

Guy's just a few games over a season of starts to his name total, and is looking pretty good this season.  Some people aren't patient at all.  He was projected as our #5 starter...gmab.

He would be the best starter on the Twins right now.

• Thanks 2