GT 7/1 Twins @ White Sox 1:10 PM CDT

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

If Donaldson was supposed to be the cut off man in that spot, he was definitely not in position.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lol how have you watched baseball for so long without realizing you don't take the cutoff in the baseline? they start teaching that in little league, what was that like 60 years ago for you? maybe you forgot.

He didn't take the  cutoff in the baseline. He was on the other side of it and chased down the throw. He did what anyone would have done in his position and if it happened against the White Sox you would be going after the umpire.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Fingers crossed it’s just a laceration. Hand injuries are a motherfucker

He's already dealing with throwing issues recently as well as a total lack of power. A hand or wrist injury will only make that much worse. 

Just now, Baron said:

Didn't the guy tell me a few pages a go Yoan was ok? Guess not. 

People experience pain differently. Yoan is like Alexei in a way. One moment he looks like he is about to die then he is smiling three seconds later.

But he is tough in a way that he usually doesn’t leave the game

Just now, Dick Allen said:

He didn't take the  cutoff in the baseline. He was on the other side of it and chased down the throw. He did what anyone would have done in his position and if it happened against the White Sox you would be going after the umpire.

he was in no man's land clear as day on the replay.  he should have been on the base I have no idea what he was doing or what grandal was doing frankly, but the baserunner gets the baseline.  he's certainly not the cutoff man there so WTF was he doing? He fucked up, I'd be mad if Yoan did that too.

1 minute ago, TheBlackSox8 said:

He shook it off and stayed in the game...He looked ok.  Obviously precautionary sub here.  Hopefully best case scenario.

I can't believe they let him run after that. What if he had to slide into home?

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

People experience pain differently. Yoan is like Alexei in a way. One moment he looks like he is about to die then he is smiling three seconds later.

But he is tough in a way that he usually doesn’t leave the game

It looked like it was in the pinkie area. Even if he is hurt, I don't think it would be a long thing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, South Sider said:

Nick Madrigal starts hitting awesome... gets hurt

Yoan Moncada starts looking good... gets hurt. 

Why!?!?!?!

Robert was cooking as well.  Kopech was lights out...Hamilton was on fire.  All got hurt.