Trade Deadline Thread

KrankinSox

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

No. What do you mean by this?  You think they may be referring to someone else? Isn't it you that mentioned they (or one of them) does indeed have sources?

Someone said all the foodies have matching orders and I haven't seen any of them mentioning Tepera. Just wanted to see if I missed something. 

27 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Loving all the panic amongst this board saying we aren't going to make any moves.

I will be waiting for you, laughing, when the bomb drops.

Not panicking, just saying there will be no moves.  If any, it will be a Geoff Blum type addition.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

No. What do you mean by this?  You think they may be referring to someone else? Isn't it you that mentioned they (or one of them) does indeed have sources?

I just read through Portillo's tweets and comments from the past 48 or so hours and he has mentioned Tepera.  But not in the last couple hours.  But anyone that pays any semblance of attention could have mentioned Tepera.  The dude knows nothing.  

Just now, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

People hate the foodies.  I enjoy them LOL.. Give me hope and all of us something to discuss.

People are angry because of the lack of names. If they gave a name, positive discussion would be going on. That is a B move though by them because the deadline is here and "something" will happen very soon. 

1 minute ago, raBBit said:

Someone said all the foodies have matching orders and I haven't seen any of them mentioning Tepera. Just wanted to see if I missed something. 

My new favorite burner, Bartolo's Colonscopy, was the first to report Tepera to Sox (NOT Jimmy Lambert). Then 5 minutes later Portillos posted the eyes. Then NSC said keep your eyes on a deal with the Cubs.

So thats where we are.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

My new favorite burner, Bartolo's Colonscopy, was the first to report Tepera to Sox (NOT Jimmy Lambert). Then 5 minutes later Portillos posted the eyes. Then NSC said keep your eyes on a deal with the Cubs.

So thats where we are.

That's a real account? I thought you made it up as a joke. 

3 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

So thats where we are.

Colonoscopy, said "tepera involved", could it include more?

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Thanks for the update.

Definitely not Lambert as the return from what I heard.

Just curious do you believe the organization is looking to use Lambert as a trade chip? I know he has not been great this year when called upon but his stuff always looked good to me. 

I wonder if he turns into Chris Bassitt if we end up trading him.