GT 7/2 White Sox @ Detroit Tigers 6:10 PM CDT

59 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Other than seeing Goodwin at 5, I don't mind that lineup at all. Can't wait to see Burger play, and Sheets is fun to watch.

At this point with injuries and a RH on the mound the only choices to bat middle of the lineup among LH hitters is Grandal, Sheets and Goodwin. Grandal is 4th already. Sheets is batting 2nd . That kind of only leaves Goodwin and his 1.193 OPS against RHP.

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

Other than seeing Goodwin at 5, I don't mind that lineup at all. Can't wait to see Burger play, and Sheets is fun to watch.

Agreed, although the fix is just swapping Vaughn and Goodwin, right?  Pretty minor imperfection, I think.

2 hours ago, poppysox said:

Sheets has a beautiful swing.  I think he may be the real deal.

Looks powerful - like Paul Bunyan swinging a log ax.  Pitchers like to pitch guys like him outside to stay away from their power but  apparently Sheets has a game plan for that.

3 minutes ago, tray said:

Looks powerful - like Paul Bunyan swinging a log ax.  Pitchers like to pitch guys like him outside to stay away from their power but  apparently Sheets has a game plan for that.

That 2017 draft is looking better all the time.😊

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It's so sad Jason & Steve are still in Chicago. Seriously get your shit together NBC, they need to be at the game.

I think it’s an mlb thing not a nbc thing. Boog was on the radio saying the hall of fame called him for his no hitter score card and then called back and said they didn’t want it cuz he wasn’t there. 

jason has been vocal about it and called out mlb

Edited by mqr
  • Like 1