GT 7/2 White Sox @ Detroit Tigers 6:10 PM CDT

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

He looks more like Travis Hafner up there. Jones would definitely be a better outcome though haha. 

No I meant his face. They showed him in the dugout sitting with no hat on. And damn

Just now, JoshPR said:

No I meant his face. They showed him in the dugout sitting with no hat on. And damn

Haha I can definitely see that. 

Scouting reports say he's got a hall of famer's face. 

Edited by chw42

Eloy  is pretty much going to play where he wants whether it is with the White Sox or another team.  Same for Vaughn and for Abreu.

The Sox have some decisions to make in the future  about who plays where and for how often. Now we have Sheets who is looking like the LH bat we have been looking for and Eaton is back from the IL. 

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Eloy  is pretty much going to play where he wants whether it is with the White Sox or another team.  Same for Vaughn and for Abreu.

The Sox have some decisions to make in the future  about who plays where and for how often. Now we have Sheets who is looking like the LH bat we have been looking for and Eaton is back from the IL. 

Yeah. They have some tough decisions to make. I have no idea what the answer is right now but it’s a good position to be in.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, RudyLawRules said:

SS T.A.

2B Moncada

1B Abreu

C  Grandal

DH Eloy

CF Robert

LF Vaughn

RF Sheets

3B Burger

Switch Sheets and Vaughn and I think we're ok. Vaughn is the better defender and has a better arm, put him in RF. 

• Like 2

Just now, maloney.adam said:

I don’t know if I would trade him. He looks like the left handed hitter we have been looking for but it’s only 4 games so i have no idea.

If you get peak value for him, you trade him.