Trevor Bauer receives 2 YEAR suspension from MLB

Kyyle23

51 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

The odds of both those things happening seem extremely slim, to say the least.

The accused must still be vilified, no matter the lack of evidence or evidence to the contrary. It’s a power game now. If he’s accused and had the capacity to do it, he probably did it. That’s how it works.

The vast majority of journalists are scumbags. And sports journalists are probably the worst.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, pettie4sox said:

From that video, she was looking quite chipper.  I know that people handle trauma in various ways but with the text messages, it sounds really far fetched he was the monster that he was made out to be.

Is it just me or did one of her eyes look really swollen? Or maybe it was the angle of the camera? 

Bauer probably did choke and punch her. But everything that's been put to light yesterday makes it seem like that was all consensual. She probably knew this was his fetish and would make it real easy to say it was sexual abuse. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Is it just me or did one of her eyes look really swollen? Or maybe it was the angle of the camera? 

Bauer probably did choke and punch her. But everything that's been put to light yesterday makes it seem like that was all consensual. She probably knew this was his fetish and would make it real easy to say it was sexual abuse. 

I would need to look at it again but to be honest.  The people willing to do this eccentric behavior must be rare.  I feel Bauer could do way better than that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chw42 said:

And to be honest, if she was in on this with other people, it'd be easy to get someone else to bruise her up after spending the night with Bauer having rough sex and then saying that the bruises were from him.

Based on her texts, this actually seems very plausible.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 11:30 AM, soulfly said:

Wasn't he the same dickhead who slammed his drone into the new center field LCD screen at the Cell a few years back?  Then tried to deny he hit it once everyone noticed an area that wasn't working.  Either way, f*** him.

Here I was trying to get to the bottom of this SERIOUS CRIME over two years ago.  I still stand by my f*** him. 

https://twitter.com/laurencomitor/status/718858389695160320

Yep, pretty sure it was him.  LOL

Edited by soulfly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1