GT 7/3 White Sox @ Detroit Keuchel v. Skubal 3:10 PM CT

Somehow, WS hitters need to channel their justified frustration and take this game back from (sight and judgment impaired) Tom Hallion… and the piss poor performance of Dallas Keuchel. 

• Like 1

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Im at the game, sitting near the plate...even I could tell those pitches were strikes. Brutal.

You should tell Hallion to blow it out his ass. 

Just now, South Sider said:

What do you want Tony to do? He went out there and argued more than I've seen this year.

I guess it's something. Younger managers probably get tossed there to make a point. 

What do you want Tony to do? He went out there and argued more than I've seen this year.

#1, it shouldn't have taken Katz getting tossed to wake him up.

#2, Once Katz did get tossed, Tony should have done enough to join him. You could see Burr was still visibly upset after the inning.  Protect your guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

#2, Once Katz did get tossed, Tony should have done enough to join him. You could see Burr was still visibly upset after the inning.  Protect your guy.

Agree with this 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So getting tossed as well protects people who got tossed already? How is that? Katz barely said anything and got tossed. How do you protect from that? Protected from hurt feelings maybe? Katz is a man and will be fine

Edited by South Sider

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

Hed probably blow an artery if he got all hot like younger dudes. It is what it is. Katz is a man, he will be fine and does not need to be "protected".

And that's why we get continually one of the worst strike zones in all of baseball. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

So getting tossed as well protects people who got tossed already? How is that? Katz barely said anything and got tossed? How do you protect from that? Protected from hurt feelings maybe? Katz is a man and will be fine

It isn't about his feelings,  lol.  Seriously?