Trevor Story

soxfan49

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

My standard atleast is if you actually had connections you wouldn't be getting any of this stuff wrong(or atleast very very rarely). But when you hitting and missing what's more likely...guessing or you have connections? 

Not every deal discussed comes to fruition. That's the thing about rumor sites/posters. 

If ~30% of what he talks about actually happens then he may be legit. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not every deal discussed comes to fruition. That's the thing about rumor sites/posters. 

And if information is presented in a form that respects that, sure.  But too much of these are given as done deals.

1-3% of what he talks about happens. Y2jimmy is a guy who I totally trust. He rarely says things are a done deal, but when he does, he is right. He also doesn't spit out rumors 24/7. When he does, I believe him. He's got the track record. 

OK. 

My sources tell me the Sox are going to trade for Escobar or Story or Frazier. They get 1, I am 33% and officially an insider.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah but I'm not up for giving people validation throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. Are we going to acknowledge the Story rumor in this thread by the hamburger wasn't at the least a miss or at worst a big fat lie? 

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

And if information is presented in a form that respects that, sure.  But too much of these are given as done deals.

Exactly. We have one in this thread. Does Trevor Story know he's not playing for the Rockies tomorrow? 

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Yeah but I'm not up for giving people validation throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. Are we going to acknowledge the Story rumor in this thread by the hamburger wasn't at the least a miss or at worst a big fat lie? 

I have mentioned this before, the problem with the fast food guys, and for all I know they may be the same person, they had some inside info. But just a little, and they tried to a pro. It was clear when he was just making things up.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I have mentioned this before, the problem with the fast food guys, and for all I know they may be the same person, they had some inside info. But just a little, and they tried to a pro. It was clear when he was just making things up.

One of them, alscheesybeef, was on this site and when he was outed on Twitter he fell off the face of the planet.  Both here and Twitter.  I'm sure some detectives have put it together if they saw him outed on Twitter 

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

One of them, alscheesybeef, was on this site and when he was outed on Twitter he fell off the face of the planet.  Both here and Twitter.  I'm sure some detectives have put it together if they saw him outed on Twitter 

Who was it?!

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Someone called Portillos or AL’s, Orlando. I forgot which one but I haven’t seen Orlando post on here for a while. Also, Orlando’s twitter handle is gone.

Edited by maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Someone called Portillos or AL’s, Orlando. I forgot which one but I haven’t seen Orlando post on here for a while.

Oh your right a couple people did. After that poof he's gone. It was the alscheesybeef. 

Edited by Baron

6 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Someone called Portillos or AL’s, Orlando. I forgot which one but I haven’t seen Orlando post on here for a while. Also, Orlando’s twitter handle is gone.

I think you're right. I did some digging, and he did post Al's a lot and defend him a bit. His posts line up with Als tweets too, lol. Shame, I liked Orlando. 

Edited by ron883

6 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Lmao Adam is a foodie

4 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

For real, i thought this was clear. Literally every tweet is posted in record time. Now deflecting...

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Can we can an IP check on Orlando's account and Maloney's? Asking for a friend. 

Lol you guys are too funny. Go ahead and do an IP check on me. This is really comical.  Lmao

Edited by maloney.adam

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Can we can an IP check on Orlando's account and Maloney's? Asking for a friend. 

So, we never banned anyone for all that noise.  He just stopped posting.  If you want to run your own anonymous insider account on Twitter, it isn't bannable.  It's odd, if you aren't really an insider, but not something we are casting you out for

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Sometimes its better that way.

There are fan made Among Us horror short animated movies, and they are pretty good.  If you actually like and play that game I would go watch them

30 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I think you're right. I did some digging, and he did post Al's a lot and defend him a bit. His posts line up with Als tweets too, lol. Shame, I liked Orlando. 

Yeah he just disappeared out of the blue which is really odd. I admit I posted a lot of Al’s tweets and seemed to defend him as well but I was just posting them to drum up conversation for the board during the offseason. I find it really funny that some people on this board think I’m one of the foodies and would waste their time doing an IP address check on me. 😂

Edited by maloney.adam

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

Yeah he just disappeared out of the blue which is really odd. I admit I posted a lot of Al’s tweets and seemed to defend him as well but I was just posting them to drum up conversation for the board during the offseason. I find it really funny that some people on this board think I’m one of the foodies and would waste their time doing an IP address check on me. 😂

You really think my time is that valuable?