The Grandal will come out tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar

Buehrle>Wood

Who is clearing these players coming back hurt (Grandal, Engel, Hamilton,)? The medical staff or Tony “I need to win 162 games” La Russa?

I don’t ever recall so many players go down over and over re-aggravating the same injury, in Engel’s case at least three times.      

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Who is clearing these players coming back hurt (Grandal, Engel, Hamilton,)? The medical staff or Tony “I need to win 162 games” La Russa?

I don’t ever recall so many players go down over and over re-aggravating the same injury, in Engel’s case at least three times.      

Engel is fine to be back tomorrow. Promise!

Once again, our training staff fucks up big time. It really makes you wonder how ready Eloy and Robert will be when they come back. 

They said Grandal is ready to come back despite not being able to run for himself as early as yesterday afternoon and he immediately re-injures himself, only this time it's much more serious. I know there's been a lot of injuries this year all across baseball, but we're doing something wrong. The re-injures with Engel and Grandal are inexcusable. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Sounds like a lengthy absence.  Another success story for the training staff.

Leave it to the White Sox to make more history off the field.

From 1919 to the 1994 JR strike wiping out their best shot before the Indians took over the division to the White Flag trade and Covid/injury-plagued seasons taking the starch out of the rebuild.

Unfortunately, we always have to wait for revenues to be booked first instead of proactively addressing problems.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Leave it to the White Sox to make more history off the field.

From 1919 to the 1994 JR strike wiping out their best shot before the Indians took over the division to the White Flag trade and Covid/injury-plagued seasons taking the starch out of the rebuild.

Unfortunately, we always have to wait for revenues to be booked first instead of proactively addressing problems.

Don't forget a possible strike next year.

• Heads22 changed the title to Grandal tears tendon in left knee (out 4-6 weeks), Zavala called up