AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Just a huge win. This stretch has tried me, I admire the friggen hell out of these guys but I want to see the team I expected.

Them you get to see Billy Hamilton do that, and Rodon do that, and Hendriks do that…

and I have to remember this scarecrow of a team as is is somehow a top 5 team in my lifetime 

• Like 1

Just because some of us are up talking ball…

Coco Crisp made a catch like that right in front of me and it was incredible to see in oerson. Awesome game, Sox we’re up 8-0, gave up lead to be down two, then tied it before Valentin walked it off.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Five months ago, Carlos Rodon was fighting with Reynaldo Lopez for a job on the major league roster.

Lopez has half a season to catch up to Musgrove, we are holding out hope.

35 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

Outside of the Wise catch, can’t think of one I’ve enjoyed more than that one.  

Really loving this Billy H on our team!

I think I may still like that Robert catch from last year more....but the smile on Billy's face when he was on his back was truly priceless.

59 minutes ago, bmags said:

Just a huge win. This stretch has tried me, I admire the friggen hell out of these guys but I want to see the team I expected.

Them you get to see Billy Hamilton do that, and Rodon do that, and Hendriks do that…

and I have to remember this scarecrow of a team as is is somehow a top 5 team in my lifetime 

Maybe not the team we expected, but maybe this team is what will propel the rest to bigger things. So many players just doing whatever it takes to win enough games to keep the Sox in first.

You have to hope the attitude carries over when the bigger talents come back.

Edited by Soxbadger
  • Like 1