GT 7/7: SOX @ MIN, 12:10

Just now, bmags said:

Sox should just iL Abreu, Anderson, Moncada the minute any backup player has a hit in a game and hold them there forever.

Anderson is healthy, the other two guys aren't. Sheets and Burger are raking and would give Moncada and Abreu some valuable time off. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Anderson is healthy, the other two guys aren't. Sheets and Burger are raking and would give Moncada and Abreu some valuable time off. 

But he could be injured by playing, and the point of baseball is to prevent any player having an injury.

1 minute ago, StrangeSox said:

Jason's right: the Sox just need an injury every single day and they'll go undefeated the rest of the season.

They're GUARANTEED a win after an injury. It's written in the contract. 

I like the positives expressed by Steve and Jason, and may kudos are in order, including to management, but to keep things in perspective, Minnesota is a team that looks like and plays like they have been defeated.  We need to beat teams like Houston that recently swept us 4 games, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Boston..

• Haha 1

Just now, tray said:

I like the positives expressed by Steve and Jason, and may kudos are in order, including to management, but to keep things in perspective, Minnesota is a team that looks like and plays like they have been defeated.  We need to beat teams like Houston that recently swept us 4 games, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Boston..

no, we need to keep beating the shit teams and get healthy for the good ones come playoff time.

• Like 2

Just now, tray said:

They have a chance when they get at least 2/3 of an MLB roster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

no, we need to keep beating the shit teams and get healthy for the good ones come playoff time.

Exactly. Yeah, sorry but it’s true I don’t think if our playoff team is the Charlotte knights roster we can win a World Series but this is just about surviving.

When our starters hold  teams to one or two runs through 6, almost any line-up has a chance to win.  That has been the key to the 2021 White Sox and that was the key for the 2005 White Sox.  Hopefully, Kopech can play the role that El Duque did against Boston in 2005.