There was a dumbass conversation on THE SCORE yesterday between Laila Rahimi and Dan Bernstein where Rahimi proposed Dylan Cease for Joc Pederson was a fair trade and Bernstein was all for it.

I was cleaning my garage listening and called them both dumbasses out loud for even thinking that was fair and sox would do that in any shape or form

• Love 1

Just now, 2Deep said:

There was a dumbass conversation on THE SCORE yesterday between Laila Rahimi and Dan Bernstein where Rahimi proposed Dylan Cease for Joc Pederson was a fair trade and Bernstein was all for it.

I was cleaning my garage listening and called them both dumbasses out loud for even thinking that was fair and sox would do that in any shape or form

More than that....didnt she indicate Cease wasn't enough to get Joc 🤣

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Every conversation on sports talk radio is dumbass. Hosts who don't really know any more than the fans pretending that they're experts.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Every conversation on sports talk radio is dumbass. Hosts who don't really know any more than the fans pretending that they're experts.

If we were to trade Cease for Pederson this forum would implode.  Always amazing what the experts don't know.  Because of the salary relief, this board would consider Foster an overpay.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, poppysox said:

If we were to trade Cease for Pederson this forum would implode.  Always amazing what the experts don't know.  Because of the salary relief, this board would consider Foster an overpay.

Can you imagine Rick Hahn listening to sports radio and hearing the pure insanity coming out of these people. Jed hoyer would be like Rick I heard that narcissist Bernstein say cease for Pederson rental is a fair trade, any chance I can get that deal? Lunatics 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Never heard of Bryce Ball, but he must be better than Dylan Cease.

Ball is the 12th prospect in the Braves' system. MLB Pipeline has him as a 45 grade prospect. He'd probably be top 10 in our system. 

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Ball is the 12th prospect in the Braves' system. MLB Pipeline has him as a 45 grade prospect. He'd probably be top 10 in our system. 

He’s on his way to being a non prospect though if his season continues this way 

• Like 2

Escobar is a much better rental than Pederson. Nevertheless, this trade should give us an idea of how inexpensively some of these rentals will be. That statement by Bernstein, regarding what he thought it would take, for the Sox to acquire Joc, simply tells you how little he knows about the subject. 

• Like 2