GT 7/9: SOX @ BAL, 6:05

9 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't think he's prime Yadier Molina or anything behind the plate. Good defensive catchers that'll give you a .600 OPS are the epitome of replacement level.

That’s why they call it replacement level. He’s the replacement

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The way sox fans talk about every keuchel start don't equal the actual production. Did sox fans hate on Buehler like this?

Buehrle usually had good command and is pretty likeable. 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

There's no need to carry a replacement level catcher on the 40 man for so many years was my only point

If he were a good hitting catcher he wouldn’t be available to carry on 40 man in AAA as emergency catcher is my point. Same way if Mercedes were any good behind the plate he wouldn’t have been available to carry on 40 man at AAA

28 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The way sox fans talk about every keuchel start don't equal the actual production. Did sox fans hate on Buehler like this?

You insult Mark Buehrle in a dream like that, you better wake up and apologize.

Mark Buerhle 3.89 fWAR per season (11 seasons) + World Series Ace.

Dallas Keuchel 2.4 fWAR in over a season with the White Sox, 10 out exit in playoffs with the loss.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Wish we could have tagged Lopez for more. Sulser is one of their better relievers. 

Don't worry, Greg has a good vibe about this game at this juncture. Not a certain win but I like Sox chances.

• Haha 1