GT 7/9: SOX @ BAL, 6:05

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

With this big lead, Kuechel gets the 7th and then let Ruiz finish the game, no?

We can't let his option vest. If he gets 320 innings this year and next year we gotta pay him for 2023. I say take him out. 

3 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Why do any of you track the indians like it matters? They suck and have no chance. The Sox are superior. Focus on good baseball, not shitty cleveland pretending.

While true, I’d like the Sox to win the division by 30 games.

5 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Why do any of you track the indians like it matters? They suck and have no chance. The Sox are superior. Focus on good baseball, not shitty cleveland pretending.

Division isn’t won yet.  What’s wrong with wanting to see the lead grow?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, flavum said:

While true, I’d like the Sox to win the division by 30 games.

that is very possible. Cleveland really sucks. Outside of Ramirez and Bieber they just are not good. It was laughable at people getting worried when sox were 2.5 games above them. The Sox are missing 5 starters...and still dominating them. They will end at .500 with an overachieving season. 

6 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Watching the Orioles get the absolute shit kicked out of them is one of life's simple pleasures.  

Probably my favorite jomboy breakdown of all time:

actually, any Jomboy vid featuring the Orioles is pure bumbling gold.

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

that is very possible. Cleveland really sucks. Outside of Ramirez and Bieber they just are not good. It was laughable at people getting worried when sox were 2.5 games above them. The Sox are missing 5 starters...and still dominating them. They will end at .500 with an overachieving season. 

Indians' schedule is really tough after the ASB. They play 4 contenders right off the bat. They won't have Bieber or Civale back until maybe August. If the Sox just play about .500 ball in July we could be up 10+ games come August. It looks great on paper, but we know that's not how it always works out, especially with the injuries we've had this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Division isn’t won yet.  What’s wrong with wanting to see the lead grow?

Fangraphs disagrees. 96% chance of division for Sox...3.8% for Indians. They suck. it's laughable to act like them beating the royals tonight is worthy of anything. 

Edited by EloyJenkins

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Fangraphs disagrees. 96% chance of division for Sox...3.8% for Indians. They suck. it's laughable to act like them beating the royals tonight is worthy of anything. 

Yeah and the Twins had a 60% chance to start the year. Where are they now 3 months later? A lot can change in a 6 month baseball season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chw42 said:

Yeah and the Twins had a 60% chance to start the year. Where are they now 3 months later? A lot can change in a 6 month baseball season.

give me 1 legit reason why cleveland has a chance. just 1. And if it's because the Sox have a lot of injuries...that has been proven to not be a reason this season.