7/9 Games

BamaDoc

5 hours ago, BamaDoc said:

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/affiliates?teamId=145&date=07/09/2021

https://www.milb.com/scores/chicago-white-sox/2021-07-09

The ghost of ReLo pitches for Char.  I think he was better last time out, maybe he builds on it.  Kannapolis game last night was suspended and finishing today so stats carry over.

20 walks and 6 HR against in 33 IP with a 2.12 WHIP.  Brutal.

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I pray we take some prep infielders in the draft and build another wave of prospects after the current Kanny crew.

Me too. Although it looks like there may be some decent hitters in the AZL line up already.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I pray we take some prep infielders in the draft and build another wave of prospects after the current Kanny crew.

Fun thing about this is Kanny was built on mostly latam (unheralded at that) signings and late round signings. Beard basically the most highly rated at acquisition.

gives me a lot of hope.

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Fun thing about this is Kanny was built on mostly latam (unheralded at that) signings and late round signings. Beard basically the most highly rated at acquisition.

gives me a lot of hope.

They are definitely getting better at talent evaluation, but still need to place a greater emphasis on youth.  So far that’s been the case under Shirley.

• Like 1

Still holding out some hope for Lopez.  If he could ever gain some command.  He always was able to provide innings.  Still only 27.  50k in 39 innings so there is still something to work with.  Hopefully over the demotion shock and gets going.  Kind of arm that someone will always think they can fix/try.