Houston Astros

2Deep

I was watching the Yankee v Astros games this weekend and came to the conclusion that the Astros players are trolling the mlb world and the fans because they were not punished for cheating. 

It pisses me off that their is zero responsibility and beyond that they are mocking everyone with celebrations of their accused cheating acts. 

These clowns know the mlb players want to have nothing to do with them so they also all opted out of All Star game.

It is disgusting and on the commissioner office that these clowns got away with cheating 

I hope we beat their ass in the playoffs.

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 2

I wonder if they are cheating again

2019:

O swing 29.3% 

Contact 80.7%

O swing 30.8%

Contact 79.9%

O swing 28.4%

Contact 81.0%

Their plate discipline was still good last year but did take a step back and this year it is even better than 2019. Knowing what pitch comes could help with that :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I was watching the Yankee v Astros games this weekend and came to the conclusion that the Astros players are trolling the mlb world and the fans because they were not punished for cheating. 

It pisses me off that their is zero responsibility and beyond that they are mocking everyone with celebrations of their accused cheating acts. 

These clowns know the mlb players want to have nothing to do with them so they also all opted out of All Star game.

It is disgusting and on the commissioner office that these clowns got away with cheating 

Looks like they lost their first round pick this year.

2 minutes ago, pcq said:

Looks like they lost their first round pick this year.

in a mediocre draft. I agree fully with OPs thought. It's become a cocky rally cry for them and they have full swagger back. IMO, they and TB are the teams in the Sox way this year to reaching the world series...I hope the sox can wipe them out next week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

in a mediocre draft. I agree fully with OPs thought. It's become a cocky rally cry for them and they have full swagger back. IMO, they and TB are the teams in the Sox way this year to reaching the world series...I hope the sox can wipe them out next week. 

I think with fully healthy Eloy and Robert, which is a big if, plus a trade for a 2B and reliever, firmly puts the Sox right there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quin said:

I think with fully healthy Eloy and Robert, which is a big if, plus a trade for a 2B and reliever, firmly puts the Sox right there.

I agree. If the White Sox can get anywhere near a full roster and an addition or two, they are as stacked as anyone, and they seem to have the winning horseshoe working this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

I absolutely hate it.  You’re right—it is disgusting, and their attempts to “own” it are shameful. I don’t love that we have an ex-Astro on our team (though at least he was a pitcher and not a hitter).  But I’m really happy we don’t have AJ Hinch as a manager as a daily reminder of that travesty.

2 hours ago, reiks12 said:

I also don't understand why Manfred needed the testimony of the players involved. Just look at the videos and see who was cheating. 

Cause he's an idiot and a spineless clown who needs to grow a pair

I can't fucking stand them.  The God thing with Correa and Altuve, where God is actively guiding them through this is particularly off putting.  Yes, God, if there is a God, is personally directing the fortunes of two guys who were involved in a cheating scandal that was brazen and cynical, even for MLB standards.  GMAFB.

I saw a funny comment on a tweet of the shirtless Altuve picture, it said something to the effect of "Man empties his pockets two years later, proves he is not a pick pocket"

also, where is the bad tattoo he was claiming to hide 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Since what the Astros did gave them an advantage hitting at home, this should have been the punishment:

For an entire season, the first batter in every inning of every home game starts with a 0-1 count.

They should have lost draft picks for the next 3 years

suspend any player taking part in the cheating for 1 year with pay (mlbpa purposes)

nullified the 2017 championship 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

They should have lost draft picks for the next 3 years

suspend any player taking part in the cheating for 1 year with pay (mlbpa purposes)

nullified the 2017 championship 

Correct.  Plus nullify affected divisional championships and pennants.  No fake flags flying.

Edited by 35thstreetswarm
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1