Happy Birthday

BridgeportHeather

As of today, your very own Heather the Redbird will be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages. Yes, I turned 21 today!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the Bullpen Sports Bar this coming season!

Hope the Hawks can bring home a victory for me tonight...

Now what did you all get me for my b-day???

As of today, your very own Heather the Redbird will be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages.  Yes, I turned 21 today!

the same thing that i got you last yr.

happy b-day.

happy b-day

Once upon a time, when Richard Nixon was President I also turned twenty one while going to ISU. Or should I say dear old ISU. Hey, I even got to see the pride of Benton, Illinois Doug Collins play a time or two. Anyway, I still don't remember all of my twenty first birthday, hope you remember yours and hope it was a really great day for you.

As of today, your very own Heather the Redbird will be allowed to purchase alcoholic beverages.  Yes, I turned 21 today!

APU didn't post on this thread....... you should dump him. I know how it feels.....not-good.

Guest hotsoxchick1

WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER.... NOW WE CAN LEGALY TAKE YOU INTO THE SPORTS BAR AND GET YOU DRUNK DURING A GAME......LOL...........but most likely you wont make it out of the parking lot after a tailgate party and some of my killer margaritas......... :D

What Heather really wants is have Carlos Lee, wearing only a throng, jump out of a cake and do a lap dance for her. Not an attractive picture for some of us, but if we give you Maggs in a cake while Heather has CLee in a cake, everyone would be content.

Now in my cake... :rolleyes:

Once upon a time, when Richard Nixon was President I also turned twenty one while going to ISU. Or should I say dear old ISU. Hey, I even got to see the pride of Benton, Illinois Doug Collins play a time or two. Anyway, I still don't remember all of my twenty first birthday, hope you remember yours and hope it was a really great day for you.

I'm not sure everyone caught on SI....I did. LOL! :lol:

WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER.... NOW WE CAN LEGALY TAKE YOU INTO THE SPORTS BAR AND GET YOU DRUNK DURING A GAME......LOL...........but most likely you wont make it out of the parking lot after a tailgate party and some of my killer margaritas......... :D

I'll vouch for that.HSC's margaritas are tasty and lethal. :D

Happy Birthday,Heather.Hope it was a good one.Hey,at least the Hawks got a tie in Nashville and the Fudge Packers were eliminated from the playoffs.

See you in The Bullpen.I'll buy you a beer or 2 or 3. :D

OH, and I opened up my gift from my Mom...and it was A PAIR OF TICKETS TO TOMORROW NIGHT'S BLACKHAWKS GAME AGAINST THE DEAD THINGS!!! This was one hell of a birthday!!!

To top it off, someone gave me this awesome black Blackhawks sweatshirt, bringing my total of Blackhawks gear to 1 jersey, 3 sweatshirts, and 6 t-shirts, totaling 10! :)

Ya gotta love Blackhawk Hawky!!!

Ya gotta love Blackhawk Hawky!!!

Once again, happy birthday Heather, and becaue I love you on your special day, I won't post the numbers 4-3 OT or the numbers 325-265-88 (approximate series total) - my greatest joy is for your special day! My lesser but yet great joy is that you'll won't be trashing talking so much on my hockey team today... Hope you had a great time anyway and a great weekend and I'll buy you a beer sometime at Comiksey in 2003!